You now have the power and the ability to make your own choices and to live in the energy of your own eternal truth. It’s time to harmonize your mind and heart with the real power of your spirit. Practice making each of these beliefs a genuine resonance in your own life force. You’ll find within them all that you seek.
- You are valuable. Your soul is an eternal source of life-giving light. It shines with a meaning and purpose that you may not be aware of. In fact, your value is so profound, it’s impossible in this earthly mind to really understand the extent of your amazing worth. Open to this truth, and affirm the following: I am valuable; I am eternally valuable. In every experience, I choose to see, know, and honor how truly valuable I am.
- You are worthy. Your spirit came here to experience wonderful things. You are deserving of those great things—not by virtue of fulfilling some socially acceptable condition, but by virtue of your loving Source—your Divine legacy. You have infinite access to everything valuable. Know that you deserve it and affirm the following:I am worthy and deserving of all great and good things—I open my heart and my life to receiving them now.
- You are powerful. Even if you’ve felt relatively powerless in the past, you now need to know the truth. You’re a force in the world; your consciousness and energy spread throughout the Universe creating influence far and wide. It’s time to step up to your real power and take responsibility for it. Know and affirm: I am truly powerful, and I have the courage to express my power now. Authentic power is my birthright.
- You have a profound inner strength and resilience. Maybe you haven’t felt this way before, but you truly are capable of taking great action and achieving wonderful things. You’re resilient, and you have the power to deal with harsh realities; to conquer fear, bounce back, and move forward. Always remember that you can rely on yourself and on the strength that goes back through all eternity. Affirm: I know I have profound inner strength. I am resilient, self-reliant, and capable of great deeds. I call upon the power within; it is always there for me.
- You have a strong intuitive voice and inner wisdom. Your higher self has access to all of the information you will ever need. Your own spirit longs to guide and inspire you, but you have to believe in this innate power of yours. Slow down, quiet your mind, and get out of your worry; and you’ll soon be able to open up to your soul’s direction and advice. Meditate often, asking for answers whenever you need them. Affirm: My intuitive voice guides and directs me. I open myself to the wisdom within; I am inspired and supported in wonderful ways.
- You are loved. Now and always, you are loved. The heart of Divine love is your Source, your friend, and your ever-caring partner in all things. Connecting with this blissful acceptance may seem foreign at first, but the peace it brings is astounding—and living each day in this loving awareness brings solutions to every arena of your life. So meditate on your own heart center and feel the Divine love that resides there. Affirm: I am accepted, nourished, and loved. I open my heart to the greatest peace of all. Every moment I am blessed with the presence and endless love of the Divine.
- You are capable of creating miracles. Due to this vast and pervasive power of Divine love, your spirit is blessed with magic of all kinds. Every moment brings a new opportunity, and you never know when a shift in consciousness will change your reality completely. Open yourself to the lessons of every experience, and know that something wonderful and unexpected could be right around the corner. See your entire life as a miracle in progress and affirm: I am capable of magical creations. Every breath is a blessing; every heartbeat is a gift. I open myself to the miracle of now–and to all the miracles to come.
Open yourself to the liberating and empowering force that these beliefs can bring to your life. When you embrace these beliefs with an open heart, you can accelerate through any difficult cycle and shift the events in your life and in the world itself.
By Sandra Anne Taylor – the above is an excerpt from her book “Truth, Triumph, and Transformation”. It can be purchased at Amazon HERE!
Lisa Caza at Soul Psychics.com