As a Psychic …
The Creed of An Ethical Psychic
What I Am/Do:
I am nonjudgmental.
- I am always there to help those in need of guidance and support.
- I guide and answer questions to the best of my ability and offer the best insight I personally can provide.
- I am honest and forthcoming with all messages that I receive.
- I am ethical, compassionate and empathic.
- I feel the emotions of others; but not to the detriment of my reading and unbiased viewpoint.
- I take my work and abilities seriously. I take my clients’ problems seriously.
- I am human.
- I encourage empowerment, self-reliance and personal growth of all clients.
Therefore I Am/Do Not:
- I do not judge.
- I do not turn my back on those in great need.
- I do not discount others’ emotions
- I do not tell stories, lies or sugar-coat information.
- I do not use my abilities to entertain myself or others.
- I do not provide answers to things I do not understand (i.e. health problems).
- I do not profess to be 100% accurate 100% of the time. I am not God.
- I do not tell clients what to do. I do not make final decisions for clients.
- I do not enable a person’s constant “neediness” or over-reliance on psychic readings.
© 2014 By Lisa Caza, Soul Psychics